Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blackberry Tour 9630, It's (more) official!

I apologize for the non-healthcare IT tangent, but this is great news for Blackberry users! I follow crackberry.com, so just thought I would share the news. Also, because I'm trying to find a replacement for my Motorola Razr (which replaced my LG EnV)

Research in Motion has officially announced the BlackBerry Tour 9630. This is RIM's latest next-generation phone. The Tour is a non-touchscreen, full physical qwerty smartphone for CDMA carriers. This phone acts as a replacement for the BlackBerry 8830 World Edition, which users can agree was a hit.

Carriers: Slowly but surely to:
Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, Bell, Telus and probably whoever else had the 8830.

Crackberry did a wonderful two-part review of the Tour
Part 1
Part 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers